We are committed to ensuring accessibility of our website - HFPInstitute.com - to people with disabilities so that our website is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability.
We seek to ensure that our website conforms to level AA success criteria of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, version 2.0.
It is not always possible to make all areas of the website accessible including, but not limited to, areas of content provided by third parties. We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall accessibility.
Please be aware our efforts are ongoing. If at any time, you have specific questions or experience any difficulty in accessing our pages or any area of the website, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or (586) 756-4009 . If you do encounter an accessibility issue, please be as specific as possible in your email and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page or content accessible to you.
This Website Accessibility Statement was last updated on January 21, 2022 and will be reviewed on an annual basis.
If you would like to learn more about Website Accessibility, you can explore some of the links below:
- W3C accessibility guidelines, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- U.S. Federal Government Section 508 accessibility guidelines.
- JAWS a screen reader for Windows. A time-limited, downloadable demo is available.
- Lynx a free text-only web browser for blind users with refreshable Braille displays.
- Links a free text-only web browser for visual users with low bandwidth.
- Opera a visual browser with many accessibility-related features, including text zooming, user stylesheets, image toggle. A free downloadable version is available. Compatible with Windows, Macintosh, Linux, and several other operating systems.
- HTML Validator a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.
- Web Page Backward Compatibility Viewer a tool for viewing your web pages without a variety of modern browser features.
- Lynx Viewer a free service for viewing what your web pages would look like in Lynx.
- WebAIM a non-profit organization dedicated to improving accessibility to online learning materials.